Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spring Break Friday - Part Two

Much later now. I did some mundane necessary things today. Change the oil and all the fluids in the car and flushed out the cooling system and got a new air filter. The car runs so much better. Went to Target and picked up a baby shower gift afterwards. I had not been at Target alone in ages. Wandering around, I was able to pick up information about furniture and patio furniture. I found an end table I'll get next month and did a lot of daydreaming about firepit tables. The most inexpensive set I found was $650. Forget that. I think Walmart had something at about $399 but I'll have to double check. In reality, this really is just day dreaming. We need to convert the spa into a pond and set in the water plants first and also acid wash the patio and re-seal it. Most of the evening has been devoted to working in my art journal. I'll scan and post some of it tomorrow. Right now it's 1:00 a.m. and I haven't finished this final page yet. SciFi channel is on playing Dr. Who. I think I'll end my day here and get back to the journal with Dr. Who for company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do NOT make the spa into a fish pond!!!!

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi silly. I know who you are. LOL Here's new input. The heater for the spa will cost at least $1,000 to replace. The liner is starting to crack and bubble. It isn't worth it to invest in a heater for this 30 year old spa. However, we can put in black pond lining fabric, set in a pump and fountain, place water plants in the spa and then viola! a pond and the sound of beautiful water.

Anonymous said...

Annie I really enjoy reading about your life and thougths..

I was thinking you should write a book, must be non fiction though ...

I would read it, I really would.. and maybe even buy a copy...