Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Baaaaack

I'm back! What a fun, fabulous, whirlwind of the trip. There is so much to tell and SHOW. First order of business was to break my silence here. Next I'm uploading software for my digital camera so I can download my pictures and share some of them here. I have a cell phone picture I was going to post here just to get things going but the picture function here is misbehaving so I'll post pics later when blogspot isn't have a case of the blahs. I'm so glad to be home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're back! I have to come in, so I'll be sure to stop by. Want a Starbucks?

Jeremy said...

Welcome back Annie. I already sent you a message to say this, and congratulations too. Somehow it's got lost.
Your son looks like a fine chap. Do you think he will come to Birmingham? There are more miles of canal in Birmingham than in Venice. I can't pretend that it's quite as pretty, but the people there are much friendlier than in most cities

Biene has been telling me about the way she came to be over there. It's fascinating stuff, so tell her to get it on the promised blog!