Monday, June 05, 2006

Changes


I didn't realize that I had not written here since Satuday morning. Not a terribly long time away but feels odd nonetheless. But the time away has not been wasted time. In fact, I've been wrestling with a problem for quite a while and was ducking the main issue of "What do I really want"? Well, I confronted that question Saturday afternoon and my thoughts have kept me very pre-occupied. The good news is that I'm now ready to start writing about it. So stay tuned. Cait, if you are reading this, think about what you did recently and that will give you a clue.

3 comments:

paris parfait said...

"...the best is yet to come!" :)

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Hello you! Whatever it is...as long as it makes you smile!

Tammy Brierly said...

I hope it makes your life even better! Like your pop art :)