Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Lost Wednesday again
It's Lost Wednesday again with Erika and I contributing a bit of musing on the most mysterious program on TV these days. I've gathered up the thoughts of the faithful from last week. Some of them are baffled like me.
1. It's all a big experiment of human behavior by scientist nut jobs.
2. People are connected for a reason - reason to be determined.
3. One faithful viewer thinks that WE might be the real lab rats with the producers stringing us along to see how long we can take it. (Personally, I think this has some merit.)
4. They might all be dead and on the island to sort out what was unfinished in their past life. Hummm. Purgatory?
5. Ultimate theory - they are all children of the Others sent out into the world and now returned. Here's a thought though - it looks like the parents aren't happy with their return and are "eating their children".
One comment indicated "All I hope is that when the series eventually ends it is a worthwhile ending with all loose ends tied up. What do you think?" What DO you think?
Now that I've gotten passed the withdrawal period, I genuinely miss the smart writing and unexpected twists and turns of this show and can't wait for Fall. However, one thing - when it does return, it would be nice if we had more that 5-6 new episode and then go into repeats until January. Whatever happened to straight through viewing?
Posted by Annie Jeffries at 9:53 PM