Friday, July 21, 2006

I Really Need to Lighten Up

Things have been nothing but serious in my life for a couple of weeks now. I need to laugh and be silly and share the treasures of my heart. Things are steady as they go now for mom but my brother and I will have to be making some decisions in the near future about how we handle her future care. But for now, she is still near me.

I love this picture of Quanah and Krista. It is just about my favorite. Quanah was in Pompeii Italy and Krista was in Paris outside of the Louvre. They were both with Francine, Q in May 05 and Kris in March 05. I blended the two together and just love it.















My Two Treasures


A couple of years ago, Don and I went to Disneyland with Kris, Q, and Kris' boyfriend, Chad. We had so much fun. There is nothing like going to Disneyland and not being there with children. It gives a whole new definition to the meaning of FUN. Instead of seeing Disneyland through the eyes of a child, WE could be the children.





















Don and I at Disneyland channeling Luke and Leah and having a blast (pun intended).

12 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

I love the Luke and Leah photo, it is amazing. Do something silly this weekend sort of like go to the park with a bunch of balloons and let them rise into the sky one by one and buy some bubbles and blow them everywhere and see how big a soap bubble you can blow. Just have a wonderful weekend. Love xx

Annie Jeffries said...

What a fun idea Daisy. One bubbly, balloon day come up. Annie

TMTW said...

The photo of the kids is so cute! It's as if they are holding each other across the miles.

Alright, they didn't have the Starwars thing when I left CA. We missed out, but that photo of you two is just priceless!

vicci said...

Lovely photos Annie...the kids look great! and you and Don at Disneyland is a hoot! Love them both!

Janet said...

We all need to laugh and play a lot more than we do! I hope you take daisy's advice. I think I might try that myself!!

Love the Star Wars photo.

Joy Eliz said...

first of all... I love the pictures...especially Han and Leia.
Funny you should mention the phrase "lighten up"... it's a question I've been asking myself for a while...like what does it mean to me...
I created the spirit doll as a 'lighten up' thing. To have my heart melt when I see something. To remind me that there are many good things to take notice of.

Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this photograph is hilarious! I don't think either Luke or Leah looked so sweet!

paris parfait said...

Love the photos - hope you have a great weekend with a bit of fun. You deserve it! xo Tara

Tammy Brierly said...

LOL Great photos and love your upbeat attitude :) XXOO

Kris said...

What a sweet way you blended the photos together Annie. AND you are such the princess!

Miss Robyn said...

I love Disneyland! the first time I went there about 15years ago, I just about cried as I walked through the gate. It was a childhood dream come true. I loved it so much, I went for three days in a row. It surely is a place of magick!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Those cinnamon buns twist still make me laugh!