Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm feeling very whimsical this morning . . .

. . .  thanks to Jeanie over at the Marmalade Gypsy.


Find out your fairy names with The Fairy Name Generator!My fairy name is Gossamer Moonglimmer
She is a messenger of the moon goddess.
She lives in spiderwebbed wonderlands and insect grottoes.
She is only seen when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest.
She wears dresses made of cobwebs and gossamer and has bright blue butterfly wings.
Find out your fairy names with The Fairy Name Generator!

Get your own elf name from the elf name generator!My elf name is Lernil
Meaning:
Harbour (lorn)
Female (il)
(lorn+il)
Get your own elf name from the elf name generator!
Get your own mermaid name from the mermaid name generator!
My mermaid species is Oyster Harbour Fisher
(ostrea ostia)
Has pearlescent white skin and jet black hair. Oysters form a main supplement of the diet of this subspecies, which is often found hunting rocks and crevices for tasty morsels.
A gregarious, friendly subspecies, the ostia is often seen swimming near to small harbours and is fond of catching the bow waves of boats, playing alongside dolphins and other porpoises.
Please note: Dolphin-like behaviour has been noted in this subspecies. Small groups will encircle fish shoals, balling them into a feeding frenzy.
Get your own mermaid name from the mermaid name generator!

Get your own hobbit name from the hobbit name generator!My hobbit name is Lily Labingi
Your surname, Labingi, is from: The Westron language form of Baggins.
You share your first name with this hobbit: Lily (née Baggins) Goodbody: Lily (née Brown) Cotton:
Get your own hobbit name from the hobbit name generator!


Get your own unicorn name from the unicorn name generator!My unicorn name is Snapdragon Candy Cheeks
Snapdragon is kind and caring.
She is as sweet as candy,
and she casts happiness spells.
Get your own unicorn name from the unicorn name generator!

5 comments:

Janet said...

These are fun...I did the fairy one and I'm Hazel Vineglitter. I bring couples together. I live in places hexed and tainted by black magic. I can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. I wear black feathers and rose petals and I have gentle green butterfly wings.

Glad to meet you Gossamer Moonglimmer!

Unknown said...

I especially like that you are a messenger of the moon goddess!!

x...x

Ginny Hartzler said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The girls will just go out of their minds!!! I tried the unicorn one and it works! A WHOLE lot of fun, and also these sweet stories to go with it.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You are feeling whimsical! I have to go to the elf name generator...What fun!!

Carol

Jeanie said...

Oh, Gossamer, I love ALL your names! I must check a few of them out myself!

Wasn't this a fun gig? I've had the best time with it!