Monday, March 20, 2006

Bits and Pieces

Following the lead of a couple of friends,
here is MY contribution to the Bits and Pieces questions:

Four Jobs I’ve held
1. Pre-school teacher (blessedly short-lived)
2. Archeologist/Surveyor (while in college)
3. Legal Secretary (least favorite job)
4. University Music Department ASC (17 years now)

Four Movies I would watch over and over again
1. The Quiet Man
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Flawless
4. Man on Fire (1987 version out of Italy)

Four TV shows I watch without fail
1. Anything CSI
2. Stargate SG-1
3. Stargate Atlantic
4. Gilmore Girls

Four Website I visit daily
1. BlogSpot
2. Google
3. Yahoo
4. MSN Today Show

My four favorite foods
1. Mexican
2. Spaghetti and meatballs
3. Straight up Coffee
4. Ice Cream with Chocolate fudge and peanuts

Four place I would rather be right NOW
1. At home
2. The Ocean
3. On an Art Retreat
4. Italy

Four Places I have lived
1. San Diego CA (where I grew up)
2. Idylwild CA (my favorite)
3. San Jose CA (my least favorite)
4. Rhinelander, WI (dad’s side of the family is there)

No comments: