Saturday, April 08, 2006

Taking a Break

I need to take a break for a few days. I've spent so much time here that I've totally gotten behind working on my art journal class I'm taking through Artella. I've been taking an on-line art journaling class for about nine weeks now. The class cost me only $40 and has been so worth the price. My friend Lotus took this class previously and that is how I found out about it. The next class starts the end of May. Please check out the link below. If you like what you see and decide to sign up for the class, tell Zura Annie sent you. I'm so happy I took this class. Not only do I have an art journal now, I also have a terrific tips, techniques and art exercises book. The link is : http://artellawordsandart.com/ZuraBethLedbetter.html The most important thing I've learned from art journaling and blogging is that the journal is for the inner me that I might share individually; the blog is the part(s) of my world that I don't mind sharing. Sometimes the two overlap like the knitting I will post here eventually and the art journal page I'm working on now that was inspired by the knitting. So see you all again in a few days. I'm off to various places and Don has told me not to make any plans for this evening. Today is our 28th anniversary and he has cooked up a surprise.

No comments: