Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Random Act of Goodness, II

Back in January, I received anonymously the gift of a manger to add to my manger collection. I was so surprised and delighted and touched at that time and so incredibly grateful that my words were actually helping someone else. It was shortly after that that I changed my profile to reflect the unknown ripples that our actions and words can have out "there" without our necessarily ever knowing about it.

Then yesterday I received yet another reminder of the good we do for each other. I believe my anonymous angel has struck (in the best sense of the word) again. Yesterday I came home to a package with "A Friend" on the return address and this sweet little "You Inspire Me" angel tucked inside. Isn't she just so sweet?

Dear Friend, thank you for you kindness. Your sweet angel was the cherry on the top of a great sundae of the day and gave me strength to get me through what was going to prove to be a very long night. But that is a story to be posted later in the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are angels all around us.....

Susie said...

She's lovely!
:)

Anonymous said...

An angel for an angel!!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Dear friend I know how much you love the doll Robin made for me and I am not as good as her but this past weekend I started a Dotee doll (a bilingual, though, LOL and my own pouporri) for you and as soon as I finish, I will mail it to you.

paris parfait said...

What a thoughtful friend!