Thursday, August 02, 2007

Good Thing in a Small Package

I had to eat in the cafeteria today. Forgot to pull my food together. Had a good salad and a diet coke. Then decided to have ice cream sandwich. There was a box of something called Blisscotti. It comes two to a box, 230 calories of biscotti and ice cream. I died and went to heaven.

Problem. There were two. No way in hell am I going to eat TWO of these. I have a mini-fridge in the office that probably would have kept it frozen since it runs so cold, BUT, did I really want to save it? So, as I'm entering the building I think that I will give the extra bit of lusciousness to the first person I see and feel darned virtuous in the process. Sure enough, there was Bibi who had arrived early for his lesson with Dr. Davies. He was totally happy to take the extra goodie off of my hands. And I feel totally satisfied.

6 comments:

Bimbimbie said...

Now promise us all that you will not beg Bibi for his second one should you spot him purchasing a packet and then debating to bite or not to bite into it *!*

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I would have eaten both of them without a thought!

Kim said...

Good for you Annie. I don't think I could have shown the same resolve ~ ice cream is my weakness. ;)

Susie said...

Aren't those beyond yummy! We had the lemon ones not long ago :)

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Annie - I promise, no begging. However, I will probably buy one again AND share the second one again.

Hi cd&m, Thanks for visiting my site and yes, a few months ago, I would not have shared that ice cream bliscotti. Now I share. I am definitely making progress in the portions department.

Hey Kim - Oh, sure you can. Just think pay it forward. Someone will thank you. LOL

Naturegirl said...

zero fat fudgicles or creamsicles are much better to keep in the fridge for a ~FREE~ snack...250 cal....too much!! I know there were 2 but check out these zero fat products and the few calories they pack. hugs NG
(I speak from experience)wink