Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Instagrams Set 1

Pick your poison.Entering LightChoicesJesusLatest addition to the succulent gardencoffee time
Into the LightThrough Her VeilPuppy EyesIn the LightThrough the Veil IIPicsArt.com
ChoicesMist with a chance of rain.Take a seat. Set me up.Party In My MouthAltarSan Juan
Bull-isticThe Three MarysAt rest on Father's Day.Desert StormMy grandparents at Post Lakeinstachurch
Instagrams, a set on Flickr.
My love for instagramming knows no bounds. Everything is fair game. Who amongst you is also a fan of Instagram?

4 comments:

Felisol said...

I haven't even got a clue about what it is. I love each of your beautiful pictures though.

Jeanie said...

I don't have a smart enough phone, but I've been pretty impressed with everything I've seen done with it -- including your great shots!

Unknown said...

m!e me! (she says jumping up and down)

Lea said...

Have not opened this box yet... as I think I would become addicted. LOVE what you and my other friends are doing with it though! One of these days however... smap! It just might happen! XO