Thursday, July 26, 2012

Looks are Deceiving

This isn't as gross as it looks.  Little Mister has a talent for dragging dirt in from outside.  Rocks, potting debris, dry foliage.  It has all found it's way into the house this month.  When it started to escalate I set up the vacuum cleaner and it hasn't been put away for over a week.

So what is this?  We have a tree stump in the backyard.  Little Mister has turned it into a chew toy, evidently.  He must have dragged in a big chunk of bark.  After a thorough chewing, this is what was left.  I hope the little guy doesn't start throwing up again.



And here is Little Mister looking over his handiwork.  No shame spiral for him.  His look says it all. 

"Hey.  I'm a baby.  This is what I do."



6 comments:

Marja said...

oh isn't he cute. Love his look You couldn't get mad at him for some bark

Anonymous said...

He's a male. They have a talent for that. My husband's shoes seem to be allergic to the back door mat.

genie said...

I contend with dirt in the house all the time. This old farmhouse send out a signal saying”Bring it in!” The dog is the worst. He tracks up these old painted wood floors something awful. I can certainly relate to keeping the vacuum out. genie

Amy Burzese said...

Bless him. I'm resigned to have messes with my cats. I just clean it up and move on. As long as they use the litter pan I'm good.

sandy said...

uh oh .....but he's so cute!

Lea said...

His ears Annie, those ears are bigger than his head! I can't believe what these little darlings discover to uncover... and share...