Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo Book - Fun With Instagram Vol. 1

Like many of you, Shutterfly is the way to go for creating photobooks.  I've been using it for years.  Then Groupon came along and I've been getting into the swing of checking out the deals to be found there.  The first one I bought was for a two night stay at a B&B in Auburn, CA.  Nice.  We will be doing that in November.  The book below is from my most recent Groupon venture.  Fun times.  Give it a try if you haven't done so yet.


Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

3 comments:

foxysue said...

Hi Annie,

I love photo books and groupon too, have been using them both for some time now, I recently purchased a Japanese Garden lantern lit evening, half price, but forgot to read the small print it was only valid on the week, silly me! The books are really coming down in price now, I used to do Desk Top Publishing in my work, so have lots of fun with my own lay-outs. Each company has their own format, so it is good to try them all to see which suits. x

Jeanie said...

Very pretty. I have to confess that I gave up Groupon -- I one bought a B&B and then we couldn't get the time to use it. If you have good self-control and don't buy what you wouldn't get anyway, it's great!

sandy said...

Is that your book? Very nice.
I haven't created- might think about it some day.