Friday, February 02, 2007

Three more out the door

Three more boxes are out the door now. I came home tonight anticipating the shipment of a couple more boxes of woolies early next week and walked into a surprise. Cheryl in Kentucky sent two boxes that were filled with what I can only describe as the Mother lode. When she said she found some great clearance sales, including some snow pants, she wasn't kidding. And how about these totally adorable little baby Uggs. There are several in the box. Cheryl cleaned up. Tomorrow I go shopping with one more Target gift card. This one will buy underwear, tank tops, etc. And Lisa, oh great collector of hotel bathroom goodies, is sending her collection of good smelling stuff. What started out as woolies as evolved a bit into "necessaries" as well.


God bless you all. You are truly angels on earth.

7 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

You've done a wonderful thing here Annie. Sounds like Cheryl in Kentucky really went for it, how cute are those shoes? I'll send that stuff on Monday and I'm working on the drawing tonight. I didn't forget.
XO

Rethabile said...

I'll send positive vibes for your effort, which is, to say the least, appreciated.

diana said...

Anne I agree this is a wonderful act of kindness that you have done... and those baby uggs are too cute !

Naturegirl said...

Speechless the love and sharing going around our blog community is awesome!

paris parfait said...

It's wonderful that you've had such a positive response from so many caring people!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful warmth!! Your love offers such courage!
(at last blogger is letting me leave comments again!)

turquoise cro said...

Yayyyyy! for Cheryl from Kentucky!!! So Glad to help in my small way Annie! I know I don't like to be cold at all! GOD BLESS YOU!!! xo, love and prayers, Cinda